Terms and Conditions
By visiting this website, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled, or submitted to Club Marine, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third party, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss of damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, due to loss of data/profits/claims arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which use is permitted, owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further services/information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- You may not create a link to this website from any other website or document, without Club Marine's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website, and any disputes arising out of such use is subject to the laws of South Africa.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Club Marine takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.